These honey Sriracha chicken thighs result in a dish that is smoky, sweet, spicy and juicy. We are sure that this will be your new favourite way to have chicken.
- 1kg chicken thighs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 6 tbsp Sriracha
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Heat grill to medium high heat, (about 200℃).
- In a small saucepan, add butter. Add in fresh ginger and garlic once melted. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add in ground cloves, honey, Sriracha, smoked paprika and lime juice. Stir to combine and let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Pat chicken thighs dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs on grill, skin side down first. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and grill on the other side for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Continue flipping the chicken every 3 to 4 minutes so it doesn’t burn until cooked through (about 25-30 minutes).
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling brush the glaze on both sides of the chicken and serve
- Enjoy your honey Sriracha chicken thighs
The majority of the ingredients in this recipe are available in our store, please head in to see us and we would be glad to help you put this delicious meal together.