Quality Pendle Ham & Bacon Triple Smoked Leg Ham On the Bone paired with a sweet and tart redcurrant glaze is the heavenly Christmas match you’ve been looking for!
- 250g Redcurrant jam
- ¼ cup of Brown sugar
- 2 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns
- Pendle Ham and Bacon Triple Smoked Leg Ham On the Bone
- Cloves for studding
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Prepare glaze by combining all glaze ingredients overheat and stirring continuously for 5 minutes. Strain out peppercorns.
- Remove skin from ham and score diamond shape into fat, do not score meat. Insert a clove into each cross-cut.
- Add 1 cm of water to the bottom of a roasting tray. Place Read More
Add plenty of spices and paprika to turn those simmering beef chunks into a scrumptious flavour packed Hungarian Beef Goulash to satisfy a hearty hunger.
- 750g gravy beef, trimmed and diced into 3cm cubes
- 200g button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 red capsicums, 2cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large brown onion, finely diced
- Egg noodles
- 400g can of tomatoes
- 2 cups Massel beef stock
- 2 Tbs plain flour
- 2 Tbs sweet paprika
- 2 dry bay leaves
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs sour cream
- Chopped fresh Parsley, to serve
- Preheat oven to 160C fan-forced. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in large, heavy-based, flameproof casserole dish on medium-high. Cook the beef for 5 – 6 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat last Read More