A quick and easy Mauritian dish served with our premium quality beef enhancing the simple flavours. Typically served on the streets or in Chinese restaurants in Mauritius, this dish is easy to prepare and absolutely delicious with fresh chopped coriander leaves or chilli.
- 400g egg noodles
- 250g beef (minced)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 onion
- 3 sprigs spring onion
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Boil a large pot of water, then add a drizzle of oil.
- In another hot pan add oil and fry chopped onion along with the minced beef for approximately 5 minutes.
- Once done, add in the minced garlic and stir Read More
To keep this family favourite healthy and bursting with flavour drop by our market to pick up our always quality premium minced beef.
- 500g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cans of diced green chillies
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar of enchilada red sauce
- 2 Tbs plain flour
- 4 Tbs canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander, to garnish
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef, and onions. Drain fat, add a pinch of salt, combine and remove from heat.
- To create the sauce, combine canola oil and flour over medium-low heat. Whisk and allow to boil for 1 minute. Read More
For this Korean Beef Bulgogi recipe, you’ll be wanting a super tender cut which takes on all of the flavours but stays juicy and soft through cooking. We recommend a quality beef fillet to make this amazing dish!
- 750g beef fillet
- 4 fresh shallots, cut to 3cm lengths
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- 80ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 tsp caster sugar
- To cut the beef into thin slices, wrap in plastic and freeze for 2 hours before slicing with a sharp knife.
- Marinate beef in the combination of soy, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, and shallots. Season with salt and pepper and toss thoroughly. Marinade in the fridge overnight or for at Read More
Another recipe staring our premium quality minced beef, the versatility of this kitchen staple makes it the perfect beef product to freeze. Drop by and check out our value-packed bulk buy options!
- 1kg premium beef mince
- ¼ cup currants
- 10 sheets puff pastry
- 2 tsp garlic, diced fine
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- ½ cup roughly chopped parsley
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled and diced rough
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced
- Over large frying pan cook onion in oil until golden. Add cumin, paprika, garlic, cayenne pepper and cinnamon and cook for another 2 minutes. Add beef and cook Read More
This summer recipe champions the ultimate cut of lamb, the cutlet. Soft and tender but bursting with flavour. You don’t need much more than good quality meat and a searing barbeque.
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 150g strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 45g Australian feta, crumbled
- 50g natural, roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 1 cup of mint leaves
- 120ml olive oil
- To create a dressing for the lamb, blend mint, lemon zest, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and mint in a food processor and add salt and pepper to taste. Coat the
- While barbeque heats to a medium / high heat, use 2 tablespoons of the mint marinade Read More
Quality Pendle Ham & Bacon Triple Smoked Leg Ham On the Bone paired with a sweet and tart redcurrant glaze is the heavenly Christmas match you’ve been looking for!
- 250g Redcurrant jam
- ¼ cup of Brown sugar
- 2 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns
- Pendle Ham and Bacon Triple Smoked Leg Ham On the Bone
- Cloves for studding
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Prepare glaze by combining all glaze ingredients overheat and stirring continuously for 5 minutes. Strain out peppercorns.
- Remove skin from ham and score diamond shape into fat, do not score meat. Insert a clove into each cross-cut.
- Add 1 cm of water to the bottom of a roasting tray. Place Read More
A simple dish packed with flavour and cooked to perfection. This dish is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
1 large Pendle Ham & Bacon leg of lamb (bone in)
6 garlic cloves
1 bunch oregano
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
6 tbsp olive oil
1½ kg desiree potatoes
400g chopped tomatoes (canned)
½ cup of pitted Kalamata olives
- Begin by preheating the oven at 240°C (fan) / 220°C (gas). Pound the garlic, half of the oregano, lemon zest and a pinch of salt in a pestle and mortar. Add combination to lemon juice, add a drizzle of olive oil and combine. Stab the lamb leg all over Read More
What is more Aussie than adding beer to your burger? This recipe gives you a quick guide on how to make Australia’s favourite burger.
- 900g lean minced beef
- 80ml of beer
- 4 shortcut bacon pieces
- 4 slices of canned pineapple
- 8 slices of beetroot
- Handful of rocket
- 4 slices of any cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 an onion
- 4 eggs
- 4 medium bread rolls
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Tomato sauce
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Thoroughly mix the beef, garlic and lager. Mould the mixture into 4 x 1-inch thick patties or slightly larger than the buns to account for shrinkage.
- Turn the barbecue skillet to medium heat and sear the burgers on both sides until juicy and cooked.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion and bacon Read More
A hearty beef stew braised in red wine. This traditional recipe is sure to have family and friends begging for seconds. Served best with mashed or roasted potato.
Beef Bourguignon –
- 1kg of Pendle Ham & Bacon Rump Steak (Cut into large chunks)
- 300g Pendle Ham & Bacon smoked speck
- 250ml extra virgin olive oil
- 500ml red wine (boiled briefly)
- 2 carrots (halved lengthwise)
- 2 celery stalks (halved lengthwise)
- 1 leek (halved lengthwise and sliced)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 5 shallots (halved)
- 300g button mushrooms
- 10 thyme sprigs
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
Carrot Puree –
- 5 carrots (chopped)
- Pinch of salt
- Begin by pouring wine into a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil briefly and cook off acidity.
- Heat oil in Read More
A simple and classic Chinese dish packed with flavour. This quick and easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe can be whipped up in a flash for those nights when it all seems too difficult.
- 200g of our chicken thigh fillets (cut into small pieces)
- 1 ½ tbsp peanut oil (or other cooking oil)
- 200g Chow Mein Noodles
- 3-4 cups of green cabbage (finely shredded)
- 1 carrot (julienned)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 shallot (cut into 5cm pieces)
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup of Chow Mein sauce
Chow Mein Sauce
- 2 tbsp cornflour (or cornstarch)
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp oyster sauce
- 1½ tbsp chinese cooking wine (or sherry wine)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- White pepper
Method – Read More