Quality Pendle Ham & Bacon Triple Smoked Leg Ham On the Bone paired with a sweet and tart redcurrant glaze is the heavenly Christmas match you’ve been looking for!
- 250g Redcurrant jam
- ¼ cup of Brown sugar
- 2 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns
- Pendle Ham and Bacon Triple Smoked Leg Ham On the Bone
- Cloves for studding
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Prepare glaze by combining all glaze ingredients overheat and stirring continuously for 5 minutes. Strain out peppercorns.
- Remove skin from ham and score diamond shape into fat, do not score meat. Insert a clove into each cross-cut.
- Add 1 cm of water to the bottom of a roasting tray. Place Read More