Treat your family to a Fillipino barbeque dinner using our all-time favourite chicken thighs! But never stop yourself from trying this recipe out with different types of meat we provide.
- 375ml soy sauce
- 375 ml water
- 180ml vinegar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp minced garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ skinless boneless chicken thighs
- In a large pan, mix together soy sauce, water, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, pepper and honey.
- Once the mix starts to boil add chicken, reduce the heat and cook for another 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, place it on a paper towel and set aside.
- Remove the bay leaves from Read More
A simple and classic Chinese dish packed with flavour. This quick and easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe can be whipped up in a flash for those nights when it all seems too difficult.
- 200g of our chicken thigh fillets (cut into small pieces)
- 1 ½ tbsp peanut oil (or other cooking oil)
- 200g Chow Mein Noodles
- 3-4 cups of green cabbage (finely shredded)
- 1 carrot (julienned)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 shallot (cut into 5cm pieces)
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup of Chow Mein sauce
Chow Mein Sauce
- 2 tbsp cornflour (or cornstarch)
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp oyster sauce
- 1½ tbsp chinese cooking wine (or sherry wine)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- White pepper
Method – Read More