A quick and easy Mauritian dish served with our premium quality beef enhancing the simple flavours. Typically served on the streets or in Chinese restaurants in Mauritius, this dish is easy to prepare and absolutely delicious with fresh chopped coriander leaves or chilli.
- 400g egg noodles
- 250g beef (minced)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 onion
- 3 sprigs spring onion
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Boil a large pot of water, then add a drizzle of oil.
- In another hot pan add oil and fry chopped onion along with the minced beef for approximately 5 minutes.
- Once done, add in the minced garlic and stir Read More
Every bite will be better with the juiciness of our top quality beef along with the sauce and the extra crunch brought from these tasty Vietnamese toppings.
- 1 tsp black peppercorn
- 1 stalk sliced lemongrass (white area)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 400g rump steak beef
- 250g rice vermicelli
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced diagonally
- 140g shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 carrot and cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup Thai basil leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup roasted and chopped unsalted peanuts
- 40g Asian fried shallots
Ingredients for Lime-Chili Dressing
- 1 red bird’s eye chili
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- Gently grind up peppercorns, lemongrass Read More
To keep this family favourite healthy and bursting with flavour drop by our market to pick up our always quality premium minced beef.
- 500g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cans of diced green chillies
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar of enchilada red sauce
- 2 Tbs plain flour
- 4 Tbs canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander, to garnish
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef, and onions. Drain fat, add a pinch of salt, combine and remove from heat.
- To create the sauce, combine canola oil and flour over medium-low heat. Whisk and allow to boil for 1 minute. Read More
For this Korean Beef Bulgogi recipe, you’ll be wanting a super tender cut which takes on all of the flavours but stays juicy and soft through cooking. We recommend a quality beef fillet to make this amazing dish!
- 750g beef fillet
- 4 fresh shallots, cut to 3cm lengths
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- 80ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 tsp caster sugar
- To cut the beef into thin slices, wrap in plastic and freeze for 2 hours before slicing with a sharp knife.
- Marinate beef in the combination of soy, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, and shallots. Season with salt and pepper and toss thoroughly. Marinade in the fridge overnight or for at Read More
What is more Aussie than adding beer to your burger? This recipe gives you a quick guide on how to make Australia’s favourite burger.
- 900g lean minced beef
- 80ml of beer
- 4 shortcut bacon pieces
- 4 slices of canned pineapple
- 8 slices of beetroot
- Handful of rocket
- 4 slices of any cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 an onion
- 4 eggs
- 4 medium bread rolls
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Tomato sauce
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Thoroughly mix the beef, garlic and lager. Mould the mixture into 4 x 1-inch thick patties or slightly larger than the buns to account for shrinkage.
- Turn the barbecue skillet to medium heat and sear the burgers on both sides until juicy and cooked.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion and bacon Read More
A hearty beef stew braised in red wine. This traditional recipe is sure to have family and friends begging for seconds. Served best with mashed or roasted potato.
Beef Bourguignon –
- 1kg of Pendle Ham & Bacon Rump Steak (Cut into large chunks)
- 300g Pendle Ham & Bacon smoked speck
- 250ml extra virgin olive oil
- 500ml red wine (boiled briefly)
- 2 carrots (halved lengthwise)
- 2 celery stalks (halved lengthwise)
- 1 leek (halved lengthwise and sliced)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 5 shallots (halved)
- 300g button mushrooms
- 10 thyme sprigs
- 5 bay leaves
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley (chopped)
Carrot Puree –
- 5 carrots (chopped)
- Pinch of salt
- Begin by pouring wine into a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil briefly and cook off acidity.
- Heat oil in Read More
There is nothing like the comfort of a hot steak and ale pie. This classic and delicious dish will guarantee to bring joy to you and the whole family.
For the pastry:
- 600g plain flour
- 150g unsalted butter (cubed)
- 150g Cheddar cheese
For the filling:
- 1kg beef skirt, chopped into 1cm chunks
- 250g button mushrooms
- 250ml pale ale
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 1 tbs tomato puree
- 2 large carrots
- 2 red onion
- 1 whole nutmeg (for grating)
- 1 large egg yolk (beaten)
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper (1tsp of both)
- Coat the beef in salt, pepper, 2tsp of olive oil and ½ of the Nutmeg grated in a large bowl. Roughly chop the onions and carrots.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a wide pan Read More