Treat your family to a Fillipino barbeque dinner using our all-time favourite chicken thighs! But never stop yourself from trying this recipe out with different types of meat we provide.
- 375ml soy sauce
- 375 ml water
- 180ml vinegar
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp minced garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ skinless boneless chicken thighs
- In a large pan, mix together soy sauce, water, vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, pepper and honey.
- Once the mix starts to boil add chicken, reduce the heat and cook for another 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, place it on a paper towel and set aside.
- Remove the bay leaves from Read More
A quick and easy Mauritian dish served with our premium quality beef enhancing the simple flavours. Typically served on the streets or in Chinese restaurants in Mauritius, this dish is easy to prepare and absolutely delicious with fresh chopped coriander leaves or chilli.
- 400g egg noodles
- 250g beef (minced)
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1 onion
- 3 sprigs spring onion
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Boil a large pot of water, then add a drizzle of oil.
- In another hot pan add oil and fry chopped onion along with the minced beef for approximately 5 minutes.
- Once done, add in the minced garlic and stir Read More
Every bite will be better with the juiciness of our top quality beef along with the sauce and the extra crunch brought from these tasty Vietnamese toppings.
- 1 tsp black peppercorn
- 1 stalk sliced lemongrass (white area)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 400g rump steak beef
- 250g rice vermicelli
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced diagonally
- 140g shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 carrot and cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup Thai basil leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup roasted and chopped unsalted peanuts
- 40g Asian fried shallots
Ingredients for Lime-Chili Dressing
- 1 red bird’s eye chili
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- Gently grind up peppercorns, lemongrass Read More
To keep this family favourite healthy and bursting with flavour drop by our market to pick up our always quality premium minced beef.
- 500g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cans of diced green chillies
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar of enchilada red sauce
- 2 Tbs plain flour
- 4 Tbs canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander, to garnish
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown beef, and onions. Drain fat, add a pinch of salt, combine and remove from heat.
- To create the sauce, combine canola oil and flour over medium-low heat. Whisk and allow to boil for 1 minute. Read More
For this Korean Beef Bulgogi recipe, you’ll be wanting a super tender cut which takes on all of the flavours but stays juicy and soft through cooking. We recommend a quality beef fillet to make this amazing dish!
- 750g beef fillet
- 4 fresh shallots, cut to 3cm lengths
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- 80ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 5 tsp caster sugar
- To cut the beef into thin slices, wrap in plastic and freeze for 2 hours before slicing with a sharp knife.
- Marinate beef in the combination of soy, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, and shallots. Season with salt and pepper and toss thoroughly. Marinade in the fridge overnight or for at Read More
Another recipe staring our premium quality minced beef, the versatility of this kitchen staple makes it the perfect beef product to freeze. Drop by and check out our value-packed bulk buy options!
- 1kg premium beef mince
- ¼ cup currants
- 10 sheets puff pastry
- 2 tsp garlic, diced fine
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- ½ cup roughly chopped parsley
- 3 eggs, hard-boiled and diced rough
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced
- Over large frying pan cook onion in oil until golden. Add cumin, paprika, garlic, cayenne pepper and cinnamon and cook for another 2 minutes. Add beef and cook Read More
This summer recipe champions the ultimate cut of lamb, the cutlet. Soft and tender but bursting with flavour. You don’t need much more than good quality meat and a searing barbeque.
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 150g strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 45g Australian feta, crumbled
- 50g natural, roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced and zested
- 1 cup of mint leaves
- 120ml olive oil
- To create a dressing for the lamb, blend mint, lemon zest, 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and mint in a food processor and add salt and pepper to taste. Coat the
- While barbeque heats to a medium / high heat, use 2 tablespoons of the mint marinade Read More
This sweet summer pork salad deserves to be matched with a tender piece of pork. Use a good quality pork tenderloin cut to support and not overpower the salad’s flavours. If you’re looking for the finest quality meats, you know where to head.
- 750g pork tenderloin
- 150g mixed salad
- 2 peaches cut into wedges
- 100g fresh raspberries
- 1 large celery stalk, cut thinly
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of rice bran oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 230 – 250 °C fan forced. Place a wire rack on a roasting pan. Pat dry pork with a paper towel and brush rind with rice bran oil. Read More
Quality Pendle Ham & Bacon Triple Smoked Leg Ham On the Bone paired with a sweet and tart redcurrant glaze is the heavenly Christmas match you’ve been looking for!
- 250g Redcurrant jam
- ¼ cup of Brown sugar
- 2 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns
- Pendle Ham and Bacon Triple Smoked Leg Ham On the Bone
- Cloves for studding
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Prepare glaze by combining all glaze ingredients overheat and stirring continuously for 5 minutes. Strain out peppercorns.
- Remove skin from ham and score diamond shape into fat, do not score meat. Insert a clove into each cross-cut.
- Add 1 cm of water to the bottom of a roasting tray. Place Read More
A simple dish packed with flavour and cooked to perfection. This dish is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
1 large Pendle Ham & Bacon leg of lamb (bone in)
6 garlic cloves
1 bunch oregano
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
6 tbsp olive oil
1½ kg desiree potatoes
400g chopped tomatoes (canned)
½ cup of pitted Kalamata olives
- Begin by preheating the oven at 240°C (fan) / 220°C (gas). Pound the garlic, half of the oregano, lemon zest and a pinch of salt in a pestle and mortar. Add combination to lemon juice, add a drizzle of olive oil and combine. Stab the lamb leg all over Read More